THE two sides to the work of the Society:
1. To strengthen our members' faith by undertaking works of charity whenever, wherever and in whatever form might be desired.
2. To offer a hand-up and not just a hand-out to those in need.
The Society relies on three fundamentals:
- The first is people to help. During the last 12 months, the three Conferences attached to Our Lady of the Way Churches helped over 650 people who live in nearby suburbs. So it can be concluded there is an ongoing need for the Society's services in our area.
- The second is members. There is always work for new members.
- The third is funding. The Society's work relies heavily on donations.
To enquire about the St Vincent De Paul Society in our parish, please contact Lauren Leahy for information or details re joining any of our Conferences Ph: 9436 0725
2019 President of the OLW Conference of Vinnies - Mr Gerard Walsh 0412 139 466
St Vincent de Paul's website
Those seeking Welfare assistance can contact the Crows Nest Centre , 60 Alexander Street, Crows Nest 2065 on 9436-0725